Submitted papers must be unpublished and not being currently under review for any other publication. Authors are invited to submit a 6-page full paper according to the IEEE template available at:
All papers must be written in English and should be submitted in PDF format to the ICEE’2015 using the CMT online submission:
All submissions will be reviewed on the basis of relevance, originality, importanceand clarity following a double-blind peer review process. One of the authors of an accepted submission must register, attend and present their work (in the form of either oral or poster presentation) as a condition of publication.
The camera-ready (accepted) papers must be submitted either as Latex (.tex) orMS Word (doc, docx) source files in addition to their pdf version.
Author Instructions for Final Camera Ready Paper Submission
This page contains instructions for authors of accepted papers to ICEE’2015 on how to prepare and submit the camera ready versions of their papers.
Final paper submission consists of these steps needed to legally publish your paper:
1. Revise the paper according to the reviewers’ comments and insert author information.
2. Complete and sign the IEEE Copyright Form (click here to download it).
3. Prepare the source file (.doc) according to the required IEEE format (see above for the IEEE template).
4. Prepare your IEEE-compliant camera ready manuscript (final camera ready manuscript). To prepare and submit your IEEE-compliant camera ready manuscript, you should strictly follow the steps described below:
4.1. Format your paper according to the required IEEE template (refer to the submission page).
4.2. The bottom left-hand side of the first page of your paper should be left empty for the later insertion of the IEEE copyright notice.
4.3. Generate Xplore-compatible PDF file of your IEEE-compliant manuscript (see next section for detailed instructions on how to generate Xplore compatible PDF files).
Failure to comply with all the required steps by November 5th, 2015, will lead to the removal of the paper from the technical program and the conference record.
Generating IEEE Xplore-Compatible PDF File
IEEE is very strict about the requirements for converting application files or PostScript files to full-text PDF for inclusion in IEEE Xplore. The new IEEE Xplore requirements for PDF will be enforced. All conference articles submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore must be in Xplore-compatible PDF format.
ICEE’2015 has registered for use of the IEEE tool: PDF eXpress. IEEE PDF eXpress is a free service to IEEE conferences, allowing their authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function).
If you would like to submit your source file to PDF eXpress for conversion and validation, PDF eXpress converts the following file types to PDF: Word Pro, WordPerfect, Rich Text Format, (La)TeX (DVI and all support files required)*, Postscript, Microsoft Word, Freelance, PageMaker, FrameMaker.
* For documents created in formats that do not embed source files, include all support files with the final manuscript in a compressed archive for submission. If it is possible to embed images in the source document, you should do so to avoid potential issues, such as missing graphics.
Instructions for using IEEE PDF eXpress:
Before Creating a PDF
§ Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-4673-6673-1/15/$31.00 ©2015 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-4673-6673-1/15/$31.00©2015 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-4673-6673-1/15/$31.00 ©2015 IEEE
§ Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
1. After October 14th, 2015 you can click here to go to PDF eXpress. (PDF eXpress will open in a new browser window)
2. Click link: ” New Users – Click here”
3. Enter Conference ID: 36789X
4. Enter your email address
5. Choose a password
6. Continue to enter information as prompted (You will receive an email confirming the successful creation of your account).
7. Upload either your source file or PDF file for Conversion and/or PDF Checking
8. Use PDF eXpress to obtain an IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
1. The site contains extensive instructions, resources, and helpful hints.
2. Through your PDF eXpress account, you may submit your source application files for conversion to PDF, and/or submit PDFs for checking.
3. You will have the opportunity to revise your submission if you are not satisfied with the PDF that PDF eXpress creates for you, or if the system finds problems with your paper, or if your PDF fails the PDF Check.
4. Technical support via email and telephone is available if you experience trouble in creating your PDF. If you have any questions regarding PDF eXpress Web site, please contact the PDF eXpress support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. If there is a problem with your file, you will receive an e-mail detailing the problem(s). Otherwise the system will e-mail you a copy of your IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file.
1. According to IEEE “No Show” policy, any paper not presented in the conference will be cancelled even if the author has paid the registration fees.
2. Notice that the Registration fees for authors are not refundable.
3. IEEE will not be able to publish your paper, if it is not in Xplore-compliant form.
The Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineering at the University of Boumerdes formerly called the National Institute of Electricity and Electronics- INELEC, came into existence as a result of an agreement signed between the National Company for Manufacture and Assembly of Electrical and Electronic Equipment, SONELEC, and Education Development Center, EDC, Newton, Mass., USA. The agreement was signed as early as March 1976, according to the program set forth in the planning study conducted for SONATRACH in March 1974.
... read more